Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've probably mentioned before how much I love Victoria Magazine. I recently picked up their specialty holiday publication - Victoria Classics Holiday Bliss and was elated to find this gorgeous download on their website. I printed out these tags on Enhanced Matte Paper and they printed out beautifully - they look like professionally printed tags. So gorgeous, lovelier than anything you'll find at a store and absolutely free. You can't beat that!
Here's a picture of the tags below, and go here to download them. They also have printable invitations and food name cards. Also, if you happen to like one design of these tags in particular, they've provided an option to download and print a page of that design, alone. Enjoy, and I've also included a few vintage holiday images for you.
HB2010gift_tags
395_001

450_001

No comments:

Post a Comment