Monday, May 25, 2009



Hope you have been able to relax this Memorial Day weekend and just enjoy the moments. Look at this pic of my cat sleeping in his favorite red chair. I had thought about selling this chair in our garage sale next weekend, but it kinda makes me feel like a bad person taking away a cat's favorite chair.

We have had a wonderful weekend, the weather has been sunny and warm, and done just what we wanted. Generally, I work on long weekends if we are not out of town. It is a time when working people have time to look for a home.
Luckily, Dave & I have got to enjoy the weekend hangin out together, going to the art show in the Paseo Art District in Oklahoma City on Saturday, working in the yard on Sunday and using today to do more catch up work around the house.
I am adding some more photos of some of my favorite things from the weekend...this is one of our birdhouses that you can hear the baby birds chirping inside when you walk by and the other photo is our new piece of yard art form the Garden Deva of Tulsa, Okahoma. Check out her other work, http://www.gardendeva.com/. She has an incredible story about a single Mom quitting her full time job and starting this company. Quite a talented gal.


No comments:

Post a Comment