Friday, May 22, 2009

Its been a crazy week around here...showing houses late every night or else going to be present at an inspection, etc. Tonight I stayed up late helping a friend make invitations to a rehearsal dinner for her son's wedding. We both love doing this kind of thing so we split up what each person would do and in hopes to have everything in the mail tomorrow. I would say we both work well under pressure. I finshed up and feel they look pretty good.
Now its late and I sit here at my desk thinking I should go to bed with another long day ahead of me...but I see ALL this clutter all over this desk and it makes me want to clean. I read this article about detaching yourself from stuff and it said one of the major reasons people hold on to stuff is the emotional attachment they assign to an object. I think I will work on some of these emotional attachments and toss them away and clean this place up over the long weekend.


I am sooooo looking forward to going to Oklahoma City on Saturday to the Paseo Art Show. This show is held every Memorial Weekend in the historic Paseo Art District. From classic to cutting edge, some of the best work in the arts will be going on . There's a festive aura of anticipation as art-lovers, music-lovers, people-watchers and gaggles of families stroll through the Paseo in the charming cultural tradition of Spain.


I hope you get to enjoy your weekend with those you love and the things you love to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment