Sunday, May 3, 2009

Canton Flea Market

Lead me not into temptation:
I can find the way myself. -Rita Mae Brown

Went to 1st Monday Trade Days in Canton, Tx. We went with our good friends and shared the adventure. If you have never been to Canton and you love shopping for great deals...this is the place to go. You can find anything you are looking for...seriously. We have been many times before and everytime we find a new place thats our new favorite booth. Sometimes, its a focus on stuff for decor for the house, this time they had tons of great clothes with great prices, and then there is the real flea market stuff with everyone selling everything you can imagine from junk to nice antiques. Thousands go and they were there this weekend. I found this chandelier that was made of twigs I wish I would have bought. I went back and looked twice, wished I would have gotten it...I looked on the internet tonight and see nothing like it. Especially for the price he was offering. Here is a pic of one on the internet, not just like that one but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment