Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged lately! We had a garage sale last weekend. I can honestly say it was fun. This was a combine effort of our best friends, our neighbors and us cleaning out our closets. For the first time in a long long time....my closets are so clean. Now....can I keep them that way?
Real Estate is busy and I have several closings coming up this week and next that take all the final details it takes to have everything in order. Real Estate ALWAYS gets busier when you plan a trip. Never fails....And of course....I am leaving town early Thursday morning for the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington. I must say....I am very excited about this. My next door neighbor, Kerry is celebrating her birthday by going and wanted me to come along with her. We are enrolled in three workshops and plan to do some major enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment