Sunday, March 7, 2010

It has been so nice to have a Sunday at home to rest and catch up around the house. I have been working a couple offers on house deals but, those have been brief phone conversations that allowed me to get back to where I was....
After returning from my trip to Art and Soul my energy has pushed toward creating. I have made a couple more boxes and still need to coat them with a layer of wax.

This box I tried adding Pearl Mica that gives the wings a glitter effect.....I like how it turned out. On the right side I added a crystal...



then on the other side a key hole....


The second box looks like this...

and then the sides look like this...


Lisa Kaus inspired me with her arts for several years now...and after taking her class...I feel the courage to make my own art boxes. Now I must take my style and go with it. Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment