Monday, March 15, 2010

Projects Galore

It is obvious that Spring is near and my mind is swirling with projects for around the house. Some of the things I would like to accomplish by the end of summer are:
  • Paint living and dining area
  • Replace kitchen counters with granite
  • Remodel guest bath
  • Replace old privacy fence
  • Design a new inviting entry gate
  • New flooring in living, dining and office. Preferably wood in all areas.
  • New flowerbeds and landscaping.
  • Paint patio concrete.
I feel like this is quite a list, but need to get started and begin the process. Sometimes the list looks a little overwhelming and with my ADD personality, I tend to jump from one project to another. A winter sitting inside the house and on my bum in front of this computer has landed me with some extra pounds. Not too pleased after I worked so very hard at Weight Watchers to lose what I am slowly gaining back. I listed the house projects, but getting back on track with my weight is top priority.

My creativity has been flowing....another reason for sitting on my bum.....
I wanted to show you my St Pat's Day lucky pennies that I have made for friends. They are so cute.


And here is a canvas that I am finishing up....I have already set it on my kitchen table to go with my other Easter items...


I have a couple other projects that I am currently working on...wood houses and  little box cover that looks like a house. I'm going to hold on till I am done on the litter box cover. But these little houses below are 15-18" in height. I have some thoughts rolling around inside my mind on how these will be embellished, painted and adding my own mixed media effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment