Monday, September 21, 2009

Seems like when I get the busiest in my work, I have a million projects around the house I want to complete. I am in this organizing, re-organizing, and cleaning mode. Dave sais I organize to re-organize. And I have more work and projects than hours in the day.

  • Needed some new art for the dining room - got that done. (Posted the art in an earlier post)

  • The messy garage was driving me crazy...I hated when the garage door was open and people looked in our garage and saw nothing but a hug mess. Made a huge dent in that. Removed all the objects from the wall facing the road, painted it and did a little decorating. So many visitors come to this door.


  • I have been cleaning out my closet and making a stack of clothes that I never wear to sell on ebay or take to the resale shop. I would be happy dumping the entire closet and starting over. Just wish they were a size smaller.

  • Started cleaning my hobby room tonight. I bought a new cabinet for my wood stamps and ink. Wow, this made a wonderful difference in getting everything in one place. I really love stamping the more I learn about it.

  • Been listening to my real estate cd's in my car on marketing, listing and selling. These are tapes that we picked up at last years National Realtor Conference. It is getting me in the mode for this years conference in San Diego.

  • Feeling truly blessed for my life, my family and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment