Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ladies in Red

Celebrating Relationships...that is why I Scrapbook to remember the momemts, the places and people in my life. New pics arrived this eve via email from my daughter n-law, Jill. She is such a great photographer and is so good about keeping me up on current happenings and photos of my favorite girls. (Thank you Jill!) Time flies so fast, let us slow down long enough to cherish the moments and embrace life.

Finished planting all my herbs today. Hopefully, they will all do well. We get a kick out of trying them in different dishes we cook. We also did the upside tomato plants. After searching all over Duncan & Lawton for the upside down tomato planters with no luck, we made our own planters from a diy instructions online. I will publish photos of these later.

No comments:

Post a Comment