Wednesday, October 21, 2009

This is the "Shed" alias, my stepson, Ryan....a fun guy with tons of talent, senior at Owasso High School and a all round good kid. Lucky me and his Dad! He has this thing for Sperry shoes. Seems like no matter where we go, he needs a new pair. I'm not one to talk ...a woman with a closet full of shoes. My theory is if you find a shoe you like....buy it in every color!



This past weekend, the Shed come to visit! I love him being around. Since my own children are grown, I had forgot the convenience of having someone who can drive around to run your errands. And he likes doing it! He good does that get? Its amazing, he does that boring run I hate, WalMart, the cleaners, picking up real estate signs, distruting brochures, just many of the mundane things that go with my job as a Realtor.  This past weekend he brought his senior project to make a scrapbook. I loved offering advice, sharing my scrapbook supplies and seeing this project come together. Here are some of the pages he finished. I think he did quite well... don't you think he should get an A? Besides he actually added his step Monster in it.

















this one kept turning on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment