Sunday, August 2, 2009

Preparing for Vacation

Today was one of those days that I never got the makeup on, got fully dressed, and never left the house. Well, maybe to go water my flowers on the patio. After several days of work with no time off, I have to do this for myself. I am really anxious about our trip next week for Seattle/Portland. Obviously, today I got out my suitcase, pulled out my bathing suit (that which has not been out all summer), and made myself a Travel Journal. I took a school composition notebook and covered it with scrapbook paper, made a page for our airline info, page for our hotel reservations, taxi cab coupon, notes on good places to eats, and sites to see! And this is what I do for relaxation!
ps....I will most likely be swimming in a heated pool. The nights are around the 50's and they heat their pools. It is wonderful.






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment