Monday, September 13, 2010

Changes Revealed


Here is the guest bath with its total new look. Old vanity was torn out, beadboard added, new paint, vanity, mirrow and fixture. I really love it!



Been wanting to do this in the living room for two years...saw something similar in Anthropologie in San Francisco a couple years ago and it has stuck in my head.  I took advantage of using a couple clocks with light turquoise tone in them to add to the rest of the color, I had incorporated in the living and the dining area.

More pics to come.....

3 comments:

  1. THIS IS GORGEOUS.....WELL DONE...YOUR TASTE IN HOME DECOR ARE VERY ELEGANT!

    CIAO BELLA

    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LOVE the clock face idea! It's so charming and vintage! Love how you have them cascade up the wall. Very cool. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! I have one little clock on a big bare wall, and this would look so much better. Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete