Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silver Bella

Each November crafters flock to Omaha, Neb., for Silver Bella, a weekend getaway that promises fun, fellowship, and craft workshops. This year, I get the priviledge to attend along with some of my bestest crafty friends. The best description of Silver Bellas comes from a Country Living magazine....
'Nebraska paper artist Teresa McFayden wanted to give creative women a forum where they could gather, share ideas, and learn new skills. So in 2006, she invited fellow crafters to her hometown of Omaha for a weekend of camaraderie and workshops taught by noted crafters and paper artists. Soon news of her workshops, which she named Silver Bella, spread on blogs. To McFayden's delight, dozens of women from as far away as Australia headed to Nebraska to hone their skills in decoupage, collage, jewelry-making, and more."
Go to the Paper Bella site to learn more....you will see why I am so excited about going this year. I will be blogging more later on the classes I have enrolled in and the swaps that I will be participating in.

1 comment:

  1. This will be my first year attending and I am SO excited!!

    Wishing you a lovely evening,
    LuLu♥

    ReplyDelete