Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Just returned from San Diego at the National REALTOR(R) Conf. for 4 days. Packed full of classes, lots of social media & marketing and trade show that offers tons of new products to make REALTOR(R) lives easier and more productive. I feel a bit overwhelmed at the list of to do's and with work piled up from being gone...its pretty busy around here. I have a stack of new tech ideas to try out, to learn and to put in motion. On another note, this was my first trip to San Diego in 15 years. The city is so clean and the climate is perfect. We stayed in a wonderful downtown hotel by the name, Hotel Solamar. Located in the heart of the Gaslamp District. I highly recommend it, if you are going there in the future. Very chic and updated rooms, excellent service, and good location. It was a convenient location that we could walk to the convention center, resturants and some shopping. Thought I would share some of my photos of San Diego….















No comments:

Post a Comment