Thursday, September 30, 2010

Handyman Garage Project

The September 2009 issue of Handyman Magazine had a great article on cleaning up your garage with a wonderful wall organizer.
My husband showed me the article and got my approval....and next thing I know...he is going to buy supplies and cutting out pieces.

assembling...

The great part about this system, is that it allows you to customize for your needs. Since I work in real estate, I have lots of signs. And when I needed a sign, it always seemed to be behind or under something else. Look at how great this is!

 Loved how he made the brackets, so the signs would not slide off into the floor. Brackets for the brochure boxes, the arrow signs, and then the large ones.

 Next he added customization for lawn equipment, kites, & tools.
Btw...did I ever tell you how many kites he owns?  That's another story. 

We are going to buy plastic totes for the top shelves to keep things in that you don't use often.

 It got dark. He couldn't see his cutting lines and wanted to finish more...
How do you like this? He attached his flashlight, to the saw!

Tomorrow....I will give you a finished look at our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment