Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years

I am ending the New Year doing what I love most in life...we entertained friends for a nice dinner, got my comfy jammies on, sitting in my favorite chair with my cat in my lap, my favorite guy playing his mandolin and blogging from my new iPad. To many this may sound like a boring way to ring in the new year. But, at this point in my life...These are the things that are important to me. I am thankful for my health, my wonderful husband, the blessings of my family & friends, the opportunities to travel this past year and a wonderful place to come home every night. I wish to each of you good wishes for 2011...and I have great plans for the upcoming year for the Fox Hollow Tales blog! Happy New Year!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment