Monday, May 23, 2011

Spring is here, all the flowers are in bloom. This photo from Better Homes and Gardens makes me want this room attached to my house. I love the colors, the freshness and it just makes you smile. Just looking at this you can smell the air and feel the sunshine. I found it interesting that they didn't choose any window treatment at all. Listing homes, I come in contact with some many different personalities that one my want to enjoy the view and another needs curtains to close at night so no one can see in. Regardless, light bright rooms sell houses. And the rooms is all painted a neutral color that appeals to all. Once the furniture is out of this room, anyones furniture will fit in this room. Keep these things in mind if you are listing your home. Light bright rooms, neutral colors, uncluttered surroundings are some of the important tips to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment