Friday, December 25, 2009

Delivering my Dad's Christmas gift today was like taking a sleigh ride. Oklahoma received more snow in the last 24 hours than I have seen since the snow storm in the early 80's. A 'state of emergency' has been declared for Oklahoma because of the Christmas Eve blizzard.
I prefer staying in the house by the warm fire and enjoying the view from the inside out. I slept in this morning and then we made Crate & Barrel's Holiday Pancake Mix. Oh yum....were they good. We decided we wouldn't mind having those again next year. Opened our gifts to each other and then later dug out food prepared for guest that did not show up last night. So we slept and ate alot today. All and all we both enjoyed our day together. I hope you and your family had a wonderful day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment