Monday, December 7, 2009

I love decorating for Christmas. Here is a photo of the dining room with some of the holiday trim that I have added. I have stuck to the red, white & silver theme the past few years and I shop all year long for items that will fit into this color scheme.
The winter has turned cold, we have the lights hung outside and the fireplace is burning. It gets me in the mood for Christmas. No really big plans, some gatherings with friends and family members are generally the highlights for us. We love the fellowship of a good meal with those we love. I remember the most cherished times when raising my children, was when we would sit down for an evening meal and talked about our day. Never thought much about it at the time...but, later in the years, I realized that was when some of our best conversations took place.
We have so much to be thankful for that we can do for those we love, have been blessed with good health, and have our family and friends in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment