Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bit Overwhelmed

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now with so many projects that I want to get done around the house indoor and outdoor. We just finished our new privacy fence which encloses our courtyard aka our back yard.  This little space is in a bit of a mess right now since we had to move everything attached or near the old fence. Now time to get things back together. Not too hip on attaching a bunch of my junky stuff to this new fence. It is a work of art.  I am going to be very picky with what goes up on this fence.
I have had to start with a entirely new landscaping project for the area. New flowerbed, new shrubs, there is so much to do.
There are more projects inside the house....bathroom remodel, kitchern counters, painting, and floor for livng/dining space. I want to get this all done.I will keep you posted if I don't go crazy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment