Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Silver Bella


Someone needs to pinch me because I'll be going to 5th Annual Silver Bella 2010, along with my best friend. The Event of the Arts is the weekend of November 11th - 14th in Omaha, Nebraska. A few of the Event highlights: 9 nationally recognized instructors teaching 18 Workshops exclusive to Silver Bella, Friday night's Bella Market with juried and talented artisans from all over the country, fresh group workshop and presentation by Teresa McFayden, and a closing dinner featuring Guest Speaker Jenny Doh! The venue for this Event is The Embassy Suites, located in downtown historic Old Market District of Omaha, Nebraska. I've never been to Nebraska and I am sure it will be cold. But who cares? Its Silver Bella.  It was very tough to choose my five classes at enrollment.  Here are some of the fabulously creative women that will be teaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment