Sunday, July 31, 2011

Just around the corner (September 15-17th to be exact) The Creative Connection Event is taking place in St. Paul, MN.
This is the conference to attend if you are a creative/DIY/crafty blogger. This is the conference that  I would love to attend. If I had not already enrolled in Art & Soul, in Portland, Oregon in September…you would find me going to this. Several people that I have met at art events that have attended rave about the event. Great classes, lectures, vendors, shopping, and meeting old and new friends.
There is a BIG giveaway going on right now for The Creative Connection. Right now on their blog, they are giving away 2 tickets along with hotel to one lucky winner. So if you won, you could bring a friend! Pretty Awesome!
So head on over to The Creative Connection blog and enter to win, You could take me if you won!
I highly encourage you to check out The Creative Connection website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment