Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer in Iowa

We just returned from Iowa for a vacation with my husband's family. It is always good to see all the family, see Iowa and enjoy some rest from work. A few days before we left...I bought a new car. I must say, it was not planned to do this before we left. I had been loving the looks of the new body style of the Cadillac SRX. The new sleek design made them a beautiful car and I already knew the ride was wonderful. After stopping by a local dealership to check the price of one on their lot, it only led to me going to other deals to see if the price was good. Next thing I know, I am in Norman buying one in the color of my choice with the features of my choice. I can say...it was worth the wait to find just what I had been looking for the past several months. And like I always say...you will know it when you see it. Obviously, I am a visual person. Enough about my new car. And talking visual take a look at the beautiful farm land in Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment