Thursday, June 9, 2011

Words Cannot Describe

This past weekend I attended the Art of Spring in Dallas, Texas with fifty- something other gals from all over the United States. I made alot of new friends, shared so much laughter, learned some new craft techniques, ate some  fabulous food, and  experienced one of the best events in my life. I went with my Art Sister, Sheryl, to the event. It is great to have such a good friend to share our experiences and travels together.
We arrived and we had assigned seating..
with beautiful table settings, along with many gifts to such as the scissors and the cutting boards on the table.
This was only the beginning of many wonderful gifts & give aways during the event. Debbie and Shea totally spoiled us during our stay.
 The studio was a dream come true, I would love to do some creating in this space...
Huge honor to be in the presence of Jo Packham,  the creator of Stampington & Company's Somerset Studio. 
And last but not least, it was such a please for us to meet Christy Tomlinson, that taught the SheArt Class we took online from her. She is such a talented gal with a beautiful smile & soul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment