Monday, June 8, 2009

Thank You

There are many ways to express our gratitude. By saying thank you to a gracious host, a kind gift-giver, a caring friend, a loving family member, a supportive spouse.
And today, I am thankful for this site where I record thoughts, ideas and information-sharing. It's like having lunch with my girlfriends and dishing about the latest and greatest in scrapbooking, admiring the new handbag a friend just purchased, where the latest sales and bargains can be found, and seeking ideas on what color paint to use in our house. We feed off each other.

That is exactly how I feel about this blog. Having the opportunity to share what comes to mind on a particular day is extremely theraputic for me. And I do love to dish about the latest and great in almost anything and everything

This is the sisterhood of scrapbooking, decorating and shopping. And I am VERY THANKFUL to those who find this site of any interest. Truly, I am grateful, very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment