Thursday, June 11, 2009

This is for you Kerry!

My dear friend and sweet neighbor, Kerry, ask me to spend her birthday with her and attend a scrapbook convention and take a couple days of classes....what fun we had! This was the first time either of us had done something like this and really didn't have any idea what to expect. We enrolled in three classes, banner making, stamping and new techniques for scrapbooking.

We made this cute banner in our first class.....Gypsy Grunge Banner. The banner was made of canvas and then you used paper to make the rosettes. It included lots of different mediums and techniques. Tons of fun!
Then we took a stamping class and a class titled "New Techniques & Trends.

We both have a new favorite desginer ....Tim Holtz. We are in love with anything he designs, makes, creates, and we are both absorbing ALL that we can learning his techniques.

So....since Kerry ask me why I have not wrote in my blog about this. No good reason other than I have been so busy with real estate is the only excuse I can come up with. So, Kerry...this is for you my sweet neighbor! Thanks for inviting me to come along.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment