Sunday, June 28, 2009

TODAY

June 28st, 2009

Outside my window... Its cloudy and it makes me want to take a nap.

I am thinking...
about learning to use bees wax on my new art prints. 

I am thankful for... air conditioning on hot and humid southern Oklahoma days.

From the kitchen... Dave is preparing a recipe we tried once before, Herb Stuffed Chicken Breast and Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter. Yummo .

I am wearing... baggy shorts, tshirt, and flip flops.

I am creating... cards for 4th of July.

I am going... to show a listing later today & hopefully write an offer.

I am reading... the latest issue of Simple Magazine.

I am hoping... that Charlie, my Father n-law gets better and we don't have to cancel our trip to visit him and my sweet mother-n-law.

I am hearing... banging in the kitchen, my cat snoring in his bed beside my computer and the tv in the background.

Around the house... there is laundry I need to finish.

One of my favorite things... Weight Watchers Fudge Bars

A few plans for the rest of the week... work, plan to leave on vacation to Iowa (unless my Father-n-law gets worse) and stay cool. (Cool as in temperature!)

No comments:

Post a Comment